7 reasons why power tools are better than voting booths
Posted by Mark Hunter - November 03, 2010
So, in honour of everyone rushing out to their nearest voting booth, here are our 7 reasons why power tools are better than voting booths.
- Unlike voting booths, power tools don't require several forms of identification before allowing you to use them.
- If you lock your power tools up properly (which you should), you won't need to worry about them being tampered with. The same can't be said for the voting booth's ballot box, sadly.
- Power tools leave you with an undoubtable feeling of satisfaction at having changed your world. Voting booths leave you with the sinking feeling that nothing's going to change. Probably. (Great quote: "Are you going to vote?" "Oh no, it just encourages them.")
- Lithium ion powered power tools will continue to run even when the power goes out. Some voting booths won't.
- Power tools last much longer than the mid terms.
- Power tools are infinitely†understandable; a drill drills, a driver drives, a saw cuts, a grinder grinds, a multi-tool....ok there are always exceptions. However, politicians and ballot cards are rarely understood.
- Rather than just put an X in the box, you can drill a hole in it, polish it, cut it, grind it or drive a screw into it.
All of this being said, there wouldn't be any voting booths without power tools.
If you really want your vote to count, then use it to vote in the Toolstop Power Tool Oscars.
blog comments powered by Disqus