Armorgard TB2 Tuffbank Site Box 1275mm x 675mm x 665mm
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: ARM-TB2
Armorgard TB2 Tuffbank TB2 Site Box 1275mm x 675mm x 665mm
The Armorgard TB2 Tuffbank site box is built to a very high standard which features the unique internal anti-jemmy system.
- Heavy-duty construction site chest with a 3 mm thick lid
- Extra reinforcing around locks to prevent drilling with welded-on
- Ultra robust 5 Lever deadlocks with anti-drill plates on both sides and anti-cut rollers in deadbolt
- Continuous heavy duty fully welded hinge
- Internal lid support stay
- Gas struts on all sizes to assist with lid opening and closing
- Robust construction from heavy duty steel plate throughout
- Suitable for sites and vans 8 sizes
- Unique external and internal Anti-jemmy systemstm and fully welded continuous piano hinge
PLEASE NOTE TOOLS AND ACCESSORIES ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Toolstop holds stock of this item at the Armorgard UK Distribution Centre. We guarantee this item is in stock and will be delivered within 3 days.
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5060452080079
- Internal dimensions: 1185 x 600 x 575
- External dimensions (including protrusions): 1275 x 665 x 660
- Colour: Battleship Grey
- Finished Coating: Powder Coat with anti-corrosive undercoat
- Material: Steel
- Material Thickness: 2mm and 3mm
- Locking mechanism: Highly Secure, keyed alike 5-
- Does it have Forklift Skids? Yes
- Does it have Gas Arms? Yes
- Newton Loading of Gas Arms: 300N
- Safety stay: Yes
- Quantity of keys supplied: 3 Robust keys
- Weight: 80kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 120kg
Toolstop holds stock of this item at our suppliers UK Distribution Centre. We guarantee this item is in stock and will be delivered within 3 working days if your order is placed by 5pm on a weekday.
UK orders below £25.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a £6.95 handling and packaging fee. UK orders equal to or above £25.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge. Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
All orders will require a signature on delivery. Customers should make every effort to be available to receive the delivery as no parcels will be left without a signature. In the event the customer not being in when delivery is attempted, a card will be left detailing the drivers actions e.g. taken to a convenient local collection point , left with neighbour, details of how to arrange a redelivery or to collect from the local parcel company depot. We will only leave your delivery with a neighbour if you specify this in the order delivery note.
See our delivery page for more details.
You May Also Like
- (£249.16 ex VAT)
- Save £79.46
- (£112.50 ex VAT)
- Save £67.80
- (£79.17 ex VAT)
- Save £33.34
- (£399.17 ex VAT)
- Save £456.94
- (£199.17 ex VAT)
- Save £77.74
- (£107.50 ex VAT)
- Save £35.40
- (£117.50 ex VAT)
- Save £84.54
- (£190.83 ex VAT)
- Save £154.94
- (£245.00 ex VAT)
- Save £115.14
- (£240.83 ex VAT)
- Save £286.94