Bahco 1232 Sandflex HSS Bi-Metal Hacksaw Blades 12" X 32TPI (10 PACK)
- Multibuy - Save up to 10%
- from $3.60
- Save $7.30
- Save $9.00
- Save $21.30
- Save $10.80
TOOLSTOP Part No: SAN-3906-1232-10
Bahco 1232 12" x 32tpi sandflex hss bi-metal hacksaw blades (pack of 10).
- The virtually unbreakable and shatterproof Bi-metal blade with precision ground teeth for all kinds of metal sawing
- With a blade back of strong, flexible spring steel and a tooth line in high-alloyed super high speed steel, this blade is guaranteed to keep its sharpness for a long time
- The new SANDFLEX® blade combines extreme cutting performance and wear resistance with a high degree of flexibility and is vastly superior to all-hard high speed blades or conventional, flexible blades
- 10 blades in a special package with a hanging loop
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 7311518233747
- Length - 12"/300mm
- 32 TPI
- Pack of 10
- Net Weight: 0.183kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 0.274kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $78.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.10 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $78.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
1. All Bahco hand tools are offered with a lifetime warranty; a warranty against material and manufacturing defects for the normal lifetime of the tool in question. "Lifetime" is defined as the period of time a tool can be expected to last under normal use and conditions.
2. Defective product will be repaired, replaced or substituted. SNA Europe (Bahco parent company) does not provide for the transportation cost for repaired, replaced or substituted product.
3. Any product that has been incorrectly used and/or maintained or that is worn from improper use or that has suffered unauthorized modifications is not covered by this warranty.
4. A warranty claim requires the submission or shipment of the complete tool in question with verification of sale documentation (Toolstop invoice), which must validate the purchase date and the product designation, to the retailer or distributor.
5. Replacement or repair of the product will be carried out as quickly as possible. At the reception of the replaced or repaired product the customer is asked to validate conformity. Replacements and repairs provided under the warranty do not lengthen or renew the warranty period for the tool.
6. Contact Toolstop Customer Services in the first instance should a warranty claim be required