Bahco 1232 Sandflex HSS Bi-Metal Hacksaw Blades 12" X 32TPI (10 PACK)
- Multibuy - Save up to 10%
- from $2.40
- Save $8.70
- Save $8.80
- Save $20.90
- Save $10.60
- Multibuy - Save up to 20%
- from $5.20
- Save $33.30
- Save $20.90
- Save $465.50
- Save $458.60
TOOLSTOP Part No: SAN-3906-1232-10
Bahco 1232 12" x 32tpi sandflex hss bi-metal hacksaw blades (pack of 10).
- The virtually unbreakable and shatterproof Bi-metal blade with precision ground teeth for all kinds of metal sawing
- With a blade back of strong, flexible spring steel and a tooth line in high-alloyed super high speed steel, this blade is guaranteed to keep its sharpness for a long time
- The new SANDFLEX® blade combines extreme cutting performance and wear resistance with a high degree of flexibility and is vastly superior to all-hard high speed blades or conventional, flexible blades
- 10 blades in a special package with a hanging loop
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 7311518233747
- Length - 12"/300mm
- 32 TPI
- Pack of 10
- Net Weight: 0.183kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 0.274kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $76.80 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.90 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $76.80 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock