Black & Decker KS900SK Auto-Select Jigsaw - Live from the Gadget Show
Posted by Mark Hunter - May 04, 2010
Recorded live at the 2010 Gadget Show, Mark introduces the Black and Decker KS900SK auto select jigsaw. Ideal for general wood cutting, light sheet metal and pipe cutting, this is another tool in Black and Decker's innovative Auto Select series.
- AUTO-SELECT System selects the optimum SPEED and PENDULUM BLADE ACTION according to the application selected
- ACCU-BEVEL System gives tool-free preset bevelling shoe adjustments
- Tool-free universal blade clamp excepts both U & T shank blades
- On board magnetic blade storage system
- Sightline Channel gives better views of the line of cut
- Integral Dust Management System provides either dust blow or dust extraction
- Lock-On Switch for increased comfort during prolonged cutting
- 3 Metre Cord set increases versatility
- Rubber grip areas to increase comfort
What are your thoughts on this sort of technology; help or hindrance? Or if you've been using an auto-select power tool, let us know what you think; does it work or could it be refined? Let us know in the comments.
blog comments powered by Disqus