Black & Decker WM536 Dual Height Folding Workmate Workbench
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: B/D-WM536
Black and Decker WM536 Dual Height Folding Workmate Workbench.
Holds virtually anything the Bench tool stand Vice is ideal for cutting, painting, etc. It can also be used as a workbench sawhorse.
- Dual working heights allows use as a workbench, bench tool stand, vice, or sawhorse
- Durable steel construction
- Folds flat for compact storage and easy transport
- Dual clamping cranks increase clamping force and versatility
- Adjustable swivel pegs and jaw retention grooves provide clamping versatility and reliable material hold
- Designed for easy set-up and clean-up
- Rubber feet are anti-slip
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B0001GRVWI
- Barcode: 5011402100170
- Working heights: 775 / 595 mm
- Folded size (W x H x D): 610 x 740 x 195 mm
- Vice jaw opening: 0-136 mm
- Vice jaw length: 610 mm
- Max table width - Jaws open: 384 mm
- Vice jaw positions: 1
- Maximum load: 250 kg
- Vice jaw material: Particle board
- Total Shipping Weight: 14kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock