Bosch 2608605717 60G 150mm Random Orbit Sanding Sheets (5 Pack)
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-2608605717
Bosch 2608605717 60G 150mm 6 holes Random Orbit Sanding Sheets (5 Pack).
- Suitable for sanding all types of wood
- Appropriate for random orbit sanders with velcro-type fastening, 6 holes
Compatible with the following models:
- GEX 150AC/ACE
GEX 150 Turbo
EXE 460 (150)
SXE 450 DUO
- Pro Tool
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140172011
- Sheet dimensions mm: 150
- Grit: 60
- Type: Red Wood
- Suitability: for wood
- Perforation: 6 holes
- Fastening: Velcro-type backing
- Machine model: Random Orbit Sanders
- Depth: 10 mm
- Width: 160 mm
- Height: 170 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 0.085kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.