Bosch AL 3640 CV 36V Li-ion Single Volt Battery Charger
- Save $63.10
- Save $145.00
- Save $46.20
- Save $5.80
- Save $30.70
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-2607225101
Bosch AL3640CV 36 Volt Lithium Ion Single Volt Battery Charger for use with all Bosch 36V lithium ion machines
- Turbo charge - charges 80% of battery within 25 minutes and 100% within 50 minutes
- Air cooling syetem - guarantees quicker charging times andlong battery service by blowing air through batteryas it charges
- No memory effect - since the li-ion batteries have no memory effect, they can be recharged at any time and in any charge status
PLEASE NOTE - comes with UK standard 240V 3 pin plug - not euro plug as pictured.
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Charging Time - 50 minutes
- Voltage Input- 240V
- Suitable for - All Bosch 36V li-ion batteries
- Total Shipping Weight: 1kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $78.90 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.20 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $78.90 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.