Bosch DLE40 Laser Range Finder + BS 150 Tripod
- Save $44.00
We are sorry but the Bosch DLE40 Laser Range Finder + BS 150 Tripod is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $40.90
- Save $10.40
- Bosch GAM220MF Digital Angle Measurer and Mitre Finder
- Save $40.90
- Save $8.90
- Bosch GLM50 Laser Range Finder
- Save $4.30
- Bosch R60 Measuring Rail 600mm - For use with GLM 80 inclinometer function
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-DLE40/BS150
Bosch DLE 40 Laser Rangefinder complete with case, carry strap, batteries, manual and BS150 Building Tripod.
The DLE 40 Professional Laser Rangefinder is a professional entry-level tool for the most frequent measuring applications. Easy-to-use, robust and precise, complete with Building Tripod.
DLE 40 Features:
- Functional all basic measuring functions available length/distance, area, volume
- Easy to use one function per button
- Accuracy of ± 1,5mm for precise and reliable results
- Handy and robust (IP 54) a tool for craftsmen
BS 150 Tripod Features:
- Robust aluminium design
- Absolutely secure stance on any floor
- Functionality and precision due to box level
- Optimised working with the system solution especially for the Laser Level BL 2L
- Good transportability due to low weight
- Carrying Strap
- BS150 Building Tripod
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Measuring range: 0,05 - 40 m
- Typical measuring accuracy: ± 1.5 mm
- Lowest indication unit: 1 mm
- Laser type: Class 2
- Laser type: 635nm, < 1mW
- Dust and splash resistant to: IP 54
- Tripod adapter 1/4"
- Dimension 100 × 58 × 32 mm
- Tool Weight: 180g
- Packed weight: 450g
- Work height: 52 to 147 cm
- Transport dimensions: 52 cm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.60 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.60 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.