Bosch DMF10 Zoom Metal / Cable Detector
- Save $59.50
- Bosch GMS120 Professional Multi Material Cable, Wire, Metal, Copper Detector
- Save $45.00
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-DMF10-ZOOM-0601010000
Bosch DMF 10 zoom metal detector complete with protective case, 2 markers and a 9 volt battery.
Providing safety when drilling.
These detectors now put an end to expensive drilling damage, such as drilling into metal water pipes or drill bits twisted on reinforcing steel. This is because the DMF 10 Zoom from Bosch detects metals (magnetic and non-magnetic), electric cables and wooden substructures and indicates live cables. The LED ring and the integrated marking pen offer additional relief.
The digital detector DMF 10 Zoom detects metals, live cables and wooden substructures, making drilling safer.
- Zoom function for even more accurate locating, thus minimising drilling mistakes
- Locates not only metal but also wooden substructures as well as live and non-live cables
- Indicates the voltage via a high-resolution 5-segment display
- Unambiguous drilling recommendation by means of red/green LED display
- Easy marking of the drilling position with the integrated marker
- Extremely easy operation with automatic calibration
- Protective case
- 2 markers
- 1 x 9 volt battery
Upgrade to 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at www.boschpowertools.co.uk. Details enclosed with purchase.
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Detectable materials: Reinforcing steel, steel, non-ferrous metals, wooden substructures, (non) live cables
- Detection depth, steel, max.: 100 mm
- Detection depth, copper, max.: 80 mm
- Automatic deactivation facility, approx.: 5 min
- Power supply: 1 × 9 V 6LR61
- Weight, approx.: 0,24 kg
- Length: 204 mm
- Width: 83 mm
- Height: 30 mm
- 9 volts
- Total Shipping Weight: 2kg