Bosch DNM60L Spirit Level
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-DNM60L-0601014000
Bosch DNM60L Spirit level, complete with 9 volt battery.
- Measures angles in ° or inclines in %
- Acoustic signal at 0° or 90°
- Direction arrows display the deviation to the horizontals or verticals
- Automatic rotation of the measured values when working overhead
- Hold function to hold measurement results at the push of a button
- Slanted, easy-to-read display
- Sturdy and handy
- 2 vials enable use as a spirit level
- 1 x 9 volt battery
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B000R2BU32
- Barcode: 3165140410083
- Length: 600 mm
- Measurement range: 360° (4 × 90°)
- Electronics measuring accuracy 0°/90°: ± 0.05°
- Electronics measuring accuracy at 1°-89°: ± 0.2°
- Measurement accuracy, bubble levels: 0.057° = 1 mm / m
- Power supply: 9 V 6LR61 (Block)
- Operating duration approx.: 200 H
- Automatic deactivation facility, approx.: 5 min
- Weight approx.: 0,7 kg
- Width: 25 mm
- Height: 60 mm
- Battery: 9 volts
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.