Bosch GBH36VF-LI3 36V Li-ion SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill (3 x 2.6Ah Batteries)
- Save $149.40
We are sorry but the Bosch GBH36VF-LI3 36V Li-ion SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill (3 x 2.6Ah Batteries) is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $308.10
- Bosch GBH36VF-LI 36V Li-ion SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill (3 x 2.6Ah Batteries) and Accessories
- Save $439.20
- Bosch GBH36VF-LI 36V Li-ion SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill (2 x 2.6Ah Batteries) and Accessories
- Save $190.10
- Bosch GBH 18V-EC 18V Li-ion SDS Plus Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill with Brushless Motor (2 x 4.0Ah Batteries) in L-Boxx
- Save $165.20
- Bosch GBH 18V-EC 18V Li-ion SDS Plus Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill with Brushless Motor (Body Only) in L-Boxx
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GBH36VF-LI3-0611901R7A
Bosch GBH 36VF-LI3 36 volt lithium ion sds+ rotary hammer cordless drill, complete with quick change chuck, 3 x 2.6Ah batteries, charger and kitbox
Comes with 3 Batteries for even longer runtime
- As powerful as corded: up to 195 drilled holes (6 x 40 mm in concrete) with only one battery charge, ideal for outdoor use
- Pneumatic hammer mechanism with chisel function, optimised for drilling holes of 8-16 mm in concrete (max. 26 mm)
- Comes complete with a keyless chuck that also makes it suitable for drilling in wood and metal with straight-shank drill bits
- As fast as the best 2kg mains-powered hammer due to high impact energy (2.8 joules)
- Unique Bosch Premium lithium-ion technology for 400% longer lifetime and unbeatable battery runtime
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Bosch Hyper Charge: due to the rapid charging process, the batteries are charged to 75% after just half of the charge time
- No memory effect: the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells
- Forward and reverse rotation
- Overload clutch
- Quick charger AL 3640 CV
- 3 x 2.6 Ah Li-Ion batteries
- Auxiliary handle
- Depth stop
- Quick Change chuck
- Carrying case
Upgrade this Bosch GBH 36VF-LI to a 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at www.boschpowertools.co.uk.
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140724104
- Rated power input 600 W
- Max. impact energy 2,8 J
- Impact rate at rated speed 0 - 4.260 bpm
- Rated speed 0 - 960 rpm
- Battery voltage 36 V
- Weight incl. battery 4,5 kg
- Length 396,0 mm
- Width 107,0 mm
- Height 221,0 mm
- Toolholder SDS-plus
- Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits 4 - 26 mm
- Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits 8 - 16 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in steel 13 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in wood 30 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 8kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.30 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.30 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.