Bosch GBH36VFLI3 36V Cordless li-ion SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill (3 x 4Ah Batteries) with Quick Change Chuck
- Save $72.60
We are sorry but the Bosch GBH36VFLI3 36V Cordless li-ion SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill (3 x 4Ah Batteries) with Quick Change Chuck is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $226.70
- Save $82.30
- Save $179.40
- Bosch GBH 18V-EC 18V Li-ion SDS Plus Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill with Brushless Motor (Body Only) in L-Boxx
- Save $40.60
- Save $208.90
- Bosch GBH 18V-EC 18V Li-ion SDS Plus Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill with Brushless Motor (2 x 4.0Ah Batteries) in L-Boxx
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GBH36VFLI-0611901R7F
Bosch GBH 36VFLI3 36 volt lithium ion SDS+ 3-Mode Rotary Hammer Cordless Drill, complete with quick change chuck, 3 x 4Ah batteries, charger and L-Boxx
Comes with 3 Batteries for even longer runtime.
- As powerful as corded: 220 drilled holes (6 x 40 mm in C30/37 concrete) with only one battery charge, ideal for outdoor use
- Pneumatic hammer mechanism with chisel function, optimised for drilling holes of 8-16 mm in concrete (max. 26 mm)
- Comes complete with a keyless chuck that also makes it suitable for drilling in wood and metal with straight-shank drill bits
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- More than 50% longer battery runtime due to new 4.0 Ah batteries (cf. 36 V/2.6 Ah)
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- No memory effect: the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells
- 3 functions: drilling, hammering, chiselling
- Quick charger AL 3640 CV
- 3 x 4.0 Ah Li-Ion batteries
- Auxiliary handle
- Depth stop
- Quick Change chuck
- L-Boxx carrying case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B00IIP7YKS
- Barcode: 3165140777384
- Rated power input: 600 W
- Max. impact energy: 2.8 J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 0 - 4,260 bpm
- Rated speed: 0 - 960 rpm
- Battery voltage: 36 V
- Battery capacity: 4 Ah
- Weight incl. battery: 4.5 kg
- Length: 396.0 mm
- Width: 107.0 mm
- Height: 221.0 mm
- Toolholder: SDS-plus
- Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits: 4 - 26 mm
- Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits: 8 - 16 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in steel: 13 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in wood: 30 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 8kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $79.30 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.30 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $79.30 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.