Bosch GBS100A 4"/100mm Belt Sander
- Save $45.70
- Bosch GEX 125-150 AVE Random Orbit Sander in L-Boxx
- Save $61.30
- Bosch GRB14CE Professional Tube Belt Sander 240V
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GBS100A
Bosch GBS100A professional belt sander 4"/100mm, complete with sanding belt and dust bag. Available in 110 and 240 volts.
The sturdy, powerful tool
- Sturdy toothed belt and metal toothed belt wheels for long operational life
- Dustproof needle bearings in front roller for long operational life
- Heat-resistant metal flap at dust inlet for sanding metal
- Stable quick-clamping lever for easy belt changes
- Now with new variable sanding belt length (610 mm and 620 mm)
- Moveable auxiliary handle for convenient sanding flush to edges
- Fine deflection roller adjustment for exact belt running
- Sanding flush to edge at the side is possible
- Can be used both as bench-mounted machine and with a sanding frame
- Connection for dust extraction with dust extraction bag and vacuum cleaner
- 1 fabric sanding belt (100 x 620 mm)
- 1 dust bag
- * Available as spare part
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Belt speed: 450 m/min
- Grinding surface, width: 100 mm
- Belt, length: 610 mm
- Belt, length 2: 620 mm
- Belt, width: 100 mm
- Rated power input: 1.200 W
- Power output: 550 W
- Weight: 6,2 kg
- 110 or 240 volts
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.60 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.60 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.