Bosch GCM12GDL 12in Dual Bevel Glide Mitre Saw 240V
- Save $496.90
- Bosch GCM10SD Double Bevel Slide Mitre Saw
- Save $579.40
- Bosch GCM12SD 12inch/300mm Double Bevel Mitre Saw
- Save $150.60
- Bosch GCM8SJL Single Bevel Sliding Mitre Saw 240V
- Save $119.40
- Save $180.40
- Bosch GCM10J Professional 10in - 254mm Mitre Saw
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GCM12GDL-240V-0601B23670
Bosch GCM 12 GDL 12" Dual Bevel Glide Mitre Saw
With Evolutionary Performance and Revolutionary design, the Bosch GCM12GDL mitre saw has a gliding head rather than the usual sliding head and provides double bevel with huge vertical and horizontal cutting capacity
- Extreme cutting smoothness because of innovative and maintenance free gliding system
- Integrated dual line laser supports accurate cuts
- High vertical and horizontal cutting capacity
- Top Precision Best for Wood - saw blade part of standard delivery
- Quality components and effective dust control make seeing the cut line easy every time
- Robust construction, i.e. does not need to be adjusted during regular use
- Kerf adjustment (width of lines) according to thickness of sawblade used
- Eliminates rails to save up to 30 cm workspace; work right up against a wall in hallways or workshop
- All mitre and bevel adjustments are from the front of the tool, there is no need to reach behind the saw
- Efficient dust extraction due to optimised suction spouts
- Pull-out material supports integrated on the right and left with integrated length stop
- Integrated carrying handle for easy transport
Axial Glide System:
- Smooth 'Glide Action' - Impermeable sealed bearings provide infinitely smooth and effortless blade travel, no matter the application, material or work environment, for the life of the tool
- Precise geometrical interaction with system components including long-life high precision machined fences, detents, mitre/bevel settings, etc
- 'Zero-Maintenance' Guarantee - Robust cast aluminum arm and sealed bearings will never require maintenance
- 72 tooth blade
- Dust bag
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140584920
- Power (W): 2000
- Motor Speed: 3,800
- Max. Miter angle: (L/R) 52° / 60°
- Max. Bevel Angle: (L/R) 4r 14r
- Laser: Yes
- Trenchcutting: Yes
- Softstart: Yes
- Variable Speed Control: Yes
- Motor break: Yes
- Pull system: Arial Glide System Rails
- 0° Mitre / 0° Bevel: 104/110 x 341 mm* (*110mm with spacers)
- 45° Mitre / 0° Bevel: 104/110 x 240 mm* (*110mm with spacers)
- 0° Mitre / 45° Bevel 51 x 341 mm
- 45° Mitre / 45° Bevel 51 x 240 mm
- Sawblade diameter: 305
- Number of teeth: 72
- Dimensions (L D H): 790/565/610 mm
- Weight (kg): 32.1
- Total Shipping Weight: 45kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.