Bosch GCM8SJL Single Bevel Sliding Mitre Saw 240V with 2 Saw Blades
- Save $442.80
- Bosch GCM10SD Double Bevel Slide Mitre Saw
- Save $567.40
- Bosch GCM12SD 12inch/300mm Double Bevel Mitre Saw
- Save $147.40
- Bosch GCM8SJL Single Bevel Sliding Mitre Saw
- Save $176.60
- Bosch GCM10J Professional 10in - 254mm Mitre Saw
- Save $116.90
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GCM8SJL-240V-0615990EU4
Bosch GCM8SJL Single Bevel Sliding Mitre Saw 240V
Comes with the standard 24 tooth saw blade included plus an extra 48 tooth Expert Wood Blade
The Bosch GCM8SJL has much improved dust management and a greater horizontal and vertical cutting capacity of its predecessor
- Improved dust management for clean and healthy use
- 312 mm horizontal cutting capacity for a large number of applications
- Low weight of 17 kg for maximum mobility
- Integrated laser for precise sawing
- Integrated side material pull-outs
- Intuitive side incline lock
- Depth stop for groove cuts
- 2-point dust extraction
- Integrated handle for easy transport
- 24 Tooth Saw Blade
- 48 Tooth Saw Blade
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B00FMYUIMO
- Barcode: 3165140654333
- Cutting capacity, 0°: 70 x 312 mm
- Cutting capacity, 45° mitre: 70 x 214 mm
- Cutting capacity, 45° bevel: 48 x 312 mm
- Mitre setting: 52 ° L / 60 ° R
- Bevel setting: 47 ° L / 2 ° R
- Depth x length x height: 91 x 46 x 41 cm
- No-load speed: 5,500 rpm
- Saw blade diameter: 216 mm
- Saw blade bore diameter: 30 mm
- Weight: 17.3 kg
- Rated power input: 1,600 W
- Total Shipping Weight: 26kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $79.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.30 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $79.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.