TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GGS28C-110V-0601220060
Bosch GGS28C Straight Die Grinder
Bosch straight grinders are universal tools that are used wherever small deburring or grinding work needs to be done. Their compact size and low weight sit comfortably in your hand especially when working in hard to reach areas.
- Powerful 600w motor for longer service life and fast work progress
- Compact and ergonomic design for fatigue free grinding
- Soft start for greater control and increased carbon brush life
- Constant Electronic for constant speed even under heavy load
- KickBack Stop detects any tooling jam and shuts down the grinder immediately
- Motor Cooling System: additional air inlets in the back and big air inlets in the front of the tool give a high overload capability
- Equipped with Auto-cut-off carbon brushes for maximum motor protection
- Double-sealed ball bearings for longer service life time
- Hardened and ground collet chuck for longer lifetime, more precision and higher safety
- Improved grommet prevents cord breakage
- Improved fixation of tooling with increased clamping depth for a stronger grip and better results
Locksmiths, ship builders, machine builders or metalworkers, as well as stonemasons and farmers use these tools for grinding work, deburring welded seams, chamfering, rounding edges and sharpening metal objects.
Upgrade this Bosch GGS-28C to a 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at boschpowertools.co.uk
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140588058
- Rated Power Input: 600W
- Rated Power Output: 350W
- Collet diameter: Up to 8mm
- No-load speed: 28,00 rpm
- Spindle collar diameter: 43mm
- Max wheel diameter: 50mm
- Gear housing: Metal
- Auto cut off carbon brushes: Yes
- Motor Power: 600 W
- No load speed: 28,000 rpm
- Max. wheel point diameter: 50 mm
- KickBack stop: Yes
- Constant Electronic: Yes
- Net Weight 1.4 kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.