Bosch GHO26-82 Planer 240V
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GHO26-82-240V-0601594342
Bosch GHO26-82 planer, complete with dust bag, carrying case, 1 Extra Woodrazor reversible blade and 90° parallel guide
The handy and lightweight planer from Bosch. Being only 2.8kg it's ideal for adjustment work and you only need one hand to operate it - useful when working in tight spaces. A ratcheted scale ensures precise cutting depth adjustment with a maximum cutting depth of up to 2.6mm in one pass and maximum rebating depth of 9mm.
- Small, handy machine with powerful 710-Watt motor for all on-site fitting work
- The fastest and least expensive blade changes on the market due to durable Woodrazor blades and the easiest possible adjustment
- Comfortable working due to chip clearance to left or right, as desired.
- 3 V-grooves for easy and flexible chamfering
- Workpiece is protected thanks to parking rest
- Switch-on lock for left-handers and right-handers
- Guide handle with softgrip
- Dust bag
- Carrying case
- 1 Extra Woodrazor reversible blade
- 90° parallel guide
Upgrade to 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at www.boschpowertools.co.uk. Details enclosed with purchase.
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B00074ELO0
- Barcode: 3165140287104
- Rated power input: 710 W
- Power output: 400 W
- Settable chip thickness: 0,0 – 2,6 mm
- Weight: 2,80 kg
- Adjustable rebating depth: 0 – 9 mm
- No-load speed: 16.500 rpm
- Length: 284,0 mm
- Width: 163,0 mm
- Height: 173,0 mm
- Planing width: 82 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.