Bosch GHO40-82C Portable Planer 240V
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GHO40-82C-240V-060159A762
Bosch GH040-82C Electric Planer, complete with rebating depth guide, carrying case, 1 Extra Woodrazor reversible blade and 90° parallel guide
The planer for extremely high surface quality
- The highest surface quality due to ultra-sharp blades and constant speed, even when working in hardwood
- The fastest and least expensive blade changes on the market due to durable Woodrazor reversible blades and the easiest possible adjustment
- The longest lifetime due precise aluminium bearing seat and thermodynamic motor protection
- Easy, precise and clearly legible depth of cut setting
- Comfortable working due to chip clearance to left or right, as desired
- 3 V-grooves for easy and flexible chamfering
- Workpiece is protected thanks to parking rest
- Lock-off switch for left-handers and right-handers
- Planing blade and key depot
- Handle and guide handle with softgrip
- Rebating depth guide
- Rebating width guide
- Carrying case
- 1 Extra Tungsten Carbide Woodrazor reversible blade
- 90° parallel guide
Upgrade to 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at boschpowertools.co.uk Details enclosed with purchase
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B002ZGGNLM
- Barcode: 3165140305631
- Rated power input 850 W
- Adjustable chip thickness 0 - 4,0 mm
- Weight 3,2 kg
- Adjustable rebating depth 0 - 24 mm
- No-load speed 14.000 rpm
- Length 296,0 mm
- Width 169,0 mm
- Height 173,0 mm
- Planing width 82 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.