Bosch GKF600 1/4in Palm Router with Accessories 240V
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GKF600-240V-060160A171
Bosch GKF600 Palm Router complete with carrying case, pilot, 1/4in collet with nut and a 17mm open-ended spanner.
Comes with 1 × roller guide, 1 × straight edge guide, 1 × tilt base, 1 × large round sub base, 1 × side-handle sub base with dust hood, 1 × base cover
- The handy specialist for edges
- Very compact design and ergonomic grip area allow for one-handed guidance, especially for working on edges
- Continuously variable routing depth adjustment using the setting wheel and tight fitting of the motor enable exact setting and repeatable precision
- Comprehensive range of accessories in a sturdy carrying case for the many requirements of working on edges
- Scale embossed in aluminium for accurate setting of the desired routing depth
- Fast tool changes due to spindle lock
- Carrying case
- Parallel guide
- 1/4 inch collet with nut
- Open-ended spanner
- Roller guide
- Tilt base
- Large round sub base
- Side-handle sub base with dust hood
- Base cover
Upgrade this Bosch GKF600 to a 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at www.boschpowertools.co.uk. Details enclosed with purchase.
This router is supplied with imperial collet
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140484619
- Rated power input: 600 W
- No-load speed: 33.000 rpm
- Weight: 1,5 kg
- Toolholder: 1/4in
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.