Bosch GKS190 190mm Hand Held Circular Saw 110V
Guaranteed In Stock
Frequently Bought Together
Save $8.20 on Bosch GKS190 190mm Hand Held Circular Saw 110V Plus 2 Blades$172.00
Save $8.20 on GKS190 Circular Saw 110V + Extra Blade$160.40
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GKS190-110V-0601623060
Bosch GKS190 190mm Hand Held Circular Saw complete with carry case. Available in 110 or 240 volts.
- The most powerful tool in the entry level class
- With 1400 watts, it has the highest motor power in its class for fast sawing progress in soft and hard wood
- Highest cutting depth (70 mm) and bevel capability (56°) in its class for flexibility in any work situation
- Turbo blower for dust-free view of the cutting line
- Optimised wood chip deflector for better view of the work surface
- Robust closed aluminium die-cast pendulum guard
- Compact tool design for best handling
- Carry case
- Saw blade
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B003HTLATQ
- Barcode: 3165140469746
- Rated power input: 1.400 W
- No-load speed: 5.500 rpm
- Weight without cable: 4,2 kg
- Saw blade bore: 30,0 mm
- Saw blade diameter: 190 mm
- Cutting depth (90°): 70 mm
- Cutting depth (45°): 50 mm
- Max bevel capacity: 56°
- Spindle lock: Yes
- Dust extraction: Yes
- Overload protection: Yes
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.10 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.10 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.