Bosch GKS55 Hand Held Circular Saw 240V
- Save $44.60
- Bosch GKS190 190mm Hand Held Circular Saw
- Save $70.80
- Bosch GKT55GCE 160mm Plunge Saw 1400W in L-BOXX
- Save $100.60
- Save $36.90
- Evolution Rage-B 185mm TCT Multipurpose Circular Saw
- Save $534.00
- Makita SP6000J1 Plunge Cut Saw 165mm Blade and Connector Case
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GKS55-240V-0601664070
Bosch GKS 55 hand held circular saw 240 volt, complete with TCT blade, allen key, parallel guide & dust extraction adapter
- Compact tool design at low weight for best handling and fatigue-free working
- Powerful 1200 W motor for high torque in hard and soft wood
- Sturdy design thanks to punched aluminium base plate and closed aluminium die-cast pendulum guard for long lifetime
- Turbo blower for dust-free view of the score line
- Optimised wood chip deflector for better view of the work surface
- Infinitely variable cutting depth setting by means of quick-clamping lever
- Integrated rail guide in the base plate for accurate sawing with the guide rail
- Switch-on lock can be operated on both sides
- External dust extraction via adapter for low level of dust when working
- 1 TCT circular saw blade (160 mm diameter)
- 1 Allen key
- 1 parallel guide
- 1 dust extraction adapter
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140346719
- Rated power input: 1.200 W
- No-load speed: 5.200 rpm
- Weight: 3,50 kg
- Saw blade bore: 20,0 mm
- Saw blade diameter: 160 mm
- Cutting depth
- Cutting depth (90°): 55 mm
- Cutting depth (45°): 38 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $78.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.10 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $78.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.