Bosch GLL2-80P + BS150 - 360 Degree Vertical and Horizontal Line Laser + Tripod
- Save $77.00
- Save $214.40
- Save $234.60
- Bosch GSL2 Motorised Surface Laser in L-Boxx with 10.8v li-ion Battery
- Save $124.20
- Save $113.50
- Save $92.70
- Save $130.60
Bosch GTL3 Tile Laser @7897
- Save $36.00
- Bosch GTL3 Tile Laser
- Save $55.20
- Bosch GCL25BS Combi Laser with Tripod
- Save $341.70
- Makita SK102Z Crossline Self-levelling and Aligning Laser
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GLL280PBS-0601063205
Bosch GLL 2-80 P 360° Vertical and Horizontal Line Laser with BS150 Tripod
Levelling in 360° - Faster and easier than ever. The line laser with a vertical and
horizontial 360° plane. The best solution for indoor levelling applications for professionals
- First line laser in its class to simultaneously project a vertical and horizontal laser light plane in a full 360°
- The Receiver LR 2 Professional (not suppied) makes it possible for several persons to work simultaneously in a large radius with only one instrument
- Precise positioning and levelling due to high measuring accuracy
- Top laser turret projects the horizontal plane
- Front laser turret projects the vertical plane
- Self levelling through pendulum to 4° inclination within 4 seconds
- Magnet for an easy attachment onto the metal guiding rail
- Anti slippery texture for a solid hand grip
Laying out has never been so easy and so fast
- Dry wall laying, plastering, lining of suspending ceilings.
- Kitchen designing: aligning, hanging cupboards, shelf bottoms and countertops
- Joinery: fitting-outs, shop designing.
- Electricians: aligning lighting systems, installing power outlets etc. at the same
- level, aligning sanitary and heating systems.
- Tile laying: aligning tiles at an exact angle, marking the upper edge of tiles.
- Floor and wall covering: transferring heights for the dimensioning of wood panelling, setting of panels and parquet.
- 4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA)
- Carrying case
- BS150 Tripod
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140718196
- Levelling mode Self-leveling through pendulum inside
- Laser diodes / Laser class 640 nm, <1 mw, Class 2
- Levelling accuracy ± 0.2 mm / m (refer to page 11)
- Levelling range Up to ± 4°
- Levelling time < 4 s
- Working range w/o receiver 0 - 20 m; with receiver 5 - 80 m
- Line width ≤ 5 mm @ 10 m
- Acoustic signal > 80 dB @ 1 m
- Working temperature -10° ~ + 45° C
- Storage temperature -20° ~ + 70° C
- Ingress protection IP 54
- Power supply 4 × 1.5V LR6 (AA) batteries
- Operating time 23 h in 1 vertical plane mode, 18 h in horizontal plane mode,
- 9 h in horizontal + vertical plane mode
- Tripod adapter 1/4" & 5/8"
- Weight ca. 680 g (incl. batteries)
- Dimension 158 × 141 × 54 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $77.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.00 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $77.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock