Bosch GLL2-80P + BS150 - 360 Degree Vertical and Horizontal Line Laser + Tripod
- Save $66.00
Bosch GTL3 Tile Laser @7897
- Save $38.80
- Bosch GTL3 Tile Laser
- Save $62.60
- Save $72.50
- Save $100.00
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GLL280PBS-0601063205
Bosch GLL 2-80 P 360° Vertical and Horizontal Line Laser with BS150 Tripod
Levelling in 360° - Faster and easier than ever. The line laser with a vertical and
horizontial 360° plane. The best solution for indoor levelling applications for professionals
- First line laser in its class to simultaneously project a vertical and horizontal laser light plane in a full 360°
- The Receiver LR 2 Professional (not suppied) makes it possible for several persons to work simultaneously in a large radius with only one instrument
- Precise positioning and levelling due to high measuring accuracy
- Top laser turret projects the horizontal plane
- Front laser turret projects the vertical plane
- Self levelling through pendulum to 4° inclination within 4 seconds
- Magnet for an easy attachment onto the metal guiding rail
- Anti slippery texture for a solid hand grip
Laying out has never been so easy and so fast
- Dry wall laying, plastering, lining of suspending ceilings.
- Kitchen designing: aligning, hanging cupboards, shelf bottoms and countertops
- Joinery: fitting-outs, shop designing.
- Electricians: aligning lighting systems, installing power outlets etc. at the same
- level, aligning sanitary and heating systems.
- Tile laying: aligning tiles at an exact angle, marking the upper edge of tiles.
- Floor and wall covering: transferring heights for the dimensioning of wood panelling, setting of panels and parquet.
- 4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA)
- Carrying case
- BS150 Tripod
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140718196
- Levelling mode Self-leveling through pendulum inside
- Laser diodes / Laser class 640 nm, <1 mw, Class 2
- Levelling accuracy ± 0.2 mm / m (refer to page 11)
- Levelling range Up to ± 4°
- Levelling time < 4 s
- Working range w/o receiver 0 - 20 m; with receiver 5 - 80 m
- Line width ≤ 5 mm @ 10 m
- Acoustic signal > 80 dB @ 1 m
- Working temperature -10° ~ + 45° C
- Storage temperature -20° ~ + 70° C
- Ingress protection IP 54
- Power supply 4 × 1.5V LR6 (AA) batteries
- Operating time 23 h in 1 vertical plane mode, 18 h in horizontal plane mode,
- 9 h in horizontal + vertical plane mode
- Tripod adapter 1/4" & 5/8"
- Weight ca. 680 g (incl. batteries)
- Dimension 158 × 141 × 54 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $83.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.80 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $83.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.