Bosch GLM150 Laser Rangefinder with Illuminated Multi-Function Display
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GLM150-0601072070
Bosch GLM150 150 Metre Laser Rangefinder with Illuminated Multi-Function Display
- Measuring distance is 150m
- High accuracy of ±1mm
- Large, illuminated four-line display. Easy to read and interpret!
- Built to resist: Glass lens and ceramic optics carrier for highest durability & robustness
- IP 54: protected against dust and water. Even the battery compartment!
- Clear keypad with the most frequently used functions at a key click
- Multi-functional corner piece with two stable settings for precise measurements in all situations
- Five new functions, for faster and much more accurate work
- Estimating material for HVAC, electrical installations and data wiring
- Taking measurements in large factory or warehouse up to 150 metres
- Calculating roof slopes
- Conducting measurements in hard to reach areas
- Length measurement*
- Area measurement*
- Volume measurement*
- Single Pythagoras*
- Wall-area function*
- Continuous measurement
- Minimum/Maximum function
- Double Pythagoras*
- Combined Pythagoras*
- Trapezoid function*
- Stake-out function
- Timer function
*Now Min/Max can even be combined with other functions marked with *
- Protective bag
- Hand strap
- 4 x AAA 1.5V batteries
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140547987
- Integrated viewfinder No
- Measuring range: 0.05 -150m
- Lowest indication number: ±1mm
- Laser class: 0.1 mm
- Laser type: Class 2
- IP class: IP54
- Weight: 0.24 Kg
- Dimensions: 120 x 66 x 37 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 1kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $73.80 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $73.80 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.