Bosch GLM50 Laser Range Finder
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GLM50-0601072270
Bosch GLM50 Laser Range Finder with 50 Metre Range
A professional robust, accurate and easy to use laser rangefinder
- A simple and robust laser rangefinder with soft areas for comfort
- Simplicity of use - clear design, easy to operate with its 7 button display
- Automatically illuminating display allows for clear and easy read out
- 3-line display makes measurements easy to read and interpret
- Multifunctional measures areas, volumes, distances and indirect heights
- Reliable accurate and durable design makes the GLM 50 perfect for daily use in rough working environments
- IP54-dust and water protection making the product site proof
- 1 m drop resistant
- Range of up to 50 metres
- Accuracy of ± 1.5 mm
- Protective case
- Hand loop
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B007RV7ZSU
- Barcode: 3165140600781
- Laser diode 635 nm, < 1 mW
- Measurement range 0,05 - 50 m
- Laser class 2
- Measurement accuracy, typical ± 1.5 mm
- Measurement time, typical < 0.5 s
- Measuring time, max. 4 s
- Power supply 2 x 1.5 V LR03 (AAA)
- Automatic deactivation 5 mins
- Weight, approx. 0,14 kg
- Length 115 mm
- Width 53 mm
- Height 32 mm
- Units of measure m/cm/mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 2kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.30 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.30 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.