Bosch GOP250CE Professional Multicutter Pro Kit in L-Boxx (48 Accessories) 240V
Guaranteed In Stock
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GOP250CE-240V-0601230071
Bosch GOP250CE Professional Multicutter Pro Kit, complete with 48 accessories and L-Boxx 136
The GOP 250 CE Professional with its 250 Watt motor is one of the most powerful motors in this tool class. Cutting, sawing, sanding, scraping, professionals in the interior fitting trade are confronted with different adjustment, trimming and repair jobs on a daily basis. Bosch offers a powerful, and versatile new corded tool for precise cuts without tearing, for flush sawing, sanding close to edges, or also for removing silicone and grout joints. The variable speed and constant electronic ensures continuous work progress even under the highest of loads. In short it's 'a real problem solver'.
- Powerful 250-watt motor with Constant Electronic for constant work progress in every application
- Slim grip circumference for more comfortable working in precision applications and continuous use
- Easy, precise positioning on the workpiece due to oscillating motion. This enables accurate cutting and prevents damage to high-quality work materials
- Speed preselection for perfect adjustment to suit different accessories and work materials
- Extensive range of accessories offers solutions for many applications
- Rubber-coated handle surfaces enable comfortable work in different positions
- Integrated ball grommet increases flexibility and prevents cable breaks
Applications - Cutting:
- Sawing flush with surface, e.g. cut-off door frames near floor
- Extremely fine and detailed sawing, e.g. cut-outs in parquet
- Cut-off small non-ferrous profiles, e.g. aluminium strip
- Plunge cuts in solid wood, e.g. for installing ventilation grills
- Flush cutting of wood materials, e.g. cut-off overlapping tenon
- Cutting soft plastics, e.g. trimming of PVC tubes
- Cutting slots in porous concrete, e.g. for installing tubes and cables
- Plunge cuts in drywall, e.g. for power sockets
- Cut-outs in furniture, e.g. for power sockets
- Cutting of non-ferrous metal pieces, e.g. flush cuts of copper tubes
- Filigree adjustments in wood, e.g. cut-outs for strike plates
- Cutting of soft tiles, e.g. small cut-outs in soft wall tiles
Applications - Grinding & Scraping:
- Scraping, e.g. remove glue from surfaces after carpet removal, remove paint from window-frame, removal of caulking seams
- Grinding, e.g. removal of mortar of broken wall or floor tile, level mortar for replacement.
- Reaming seams between wall or floor tiles, e.g. to remove broken tiles
- Rasping of wood, e.g. for forming or removing of edges
Applications - Sanding:
- Sanding, e.g. to remove paint from wooden surfaces
- Sanding of filigree and detailed objects, e.g. doors or window frames
- Sanding, e.g. to remove finish from metal surfaces or to plane putty
- Sanding in difficult to reach areas, e.g. in corners
- Sanding of stone for polishing and rounding off edges
- Sanding to prepare wood for painting
- 1 × Hex Key
- 1 × FEIN AC Adapter
- 1 × Plunge cut blade for wood & metal W: 28mm L: 50mm
- 1 × Segment saw blade for wood : 85mm
- 1 × Delta sanding pad (white foam) 93mm
- 30 × Sanding Paper: various Redwood P60, P80, P120, P180, P240
- 1 × HM RIFF blade: 85mm
- 1 × HM RIFF Delta pad: 78mm
- 1 × rigid scraper: 52 × 26mm
- 1 × universal groove cutter: 28 × 50mm
- 1 × BIM serrated knife: 100mm
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B0054IZWZ6
- Barcode: 3165140596510
- Rated power input: 250 W
- No-load speed: 10,000 - 20,000 rpm
- Oscillation angle on left/right: 1.4°
- Constant Electronic: Yes
- Softgrip: Yes
- Net Weight: 1.3kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 7kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.30 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.30 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.