Bosch GRW11E Professional 2 Speed Stirrer Mixer 240V
- Save $115.60
- Save $48.20
- Evolution Twister 1100W Variable Speed Mixer
- Save $9.70
- Save $149.00
- Save $6.50
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GRW11E-240V-0601940742
Bosch GRW11E 2 speed stirrer mixer, complete with stirrer basket 140 mm diameter and 445 mm long, adapter 215 mm and auxiliary handle. Available in 110 and 240 volts.
The right stirring mechanism for all materials.
No matter whether thin or viscous material is involved. The Bosch stirring mechanisms guarantee tough continuous use and optimum handling.
The GRW 11 E is a powerful stirring mechanism with Control Electronic for paint, varnishes and a lot more. The 2-speed gearing enables gentle plunging in the material to be stirred.
The sturdy tool for stirring
- Synchronised 2-speed gearing for stirring paint, varnish, glue, mortar and lots more.
- Optimum adaptation of the speed to the material that is to be stirred
- High reserves of power with 1150 watts power input
- Universal toolholder 5/8" – use of commercially available stirrer baskets up to 200 mm diameter
- With drill chuck, can also be used as a drill
- Electronic Control means especially gentle plunging into the material to be stirred – no more splashes
- Stirrer basket 140 mm diameter and 445 mm long
- Adapter 215 mm
- Auxiliary handle
Upgrade this Bosch GRW11E to a 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at www.boschpowertools.co.uk.
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140233125
- Rated power input: 1.150 W
- Power output: 670 W
- Weight: 4,20 kg
- Rated speed: 280 / 640 rpm
- Rated torque: 17,6 / 8,4 Nm
- Max. torque: 105,0 / 50,0 Nm
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $78.60 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.20 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $78.60 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.