Bosch GSB10.8-2-LI + GML10.8V-LI 10.8V li-ion Combi Drill & Jobsite Radio Twinpack (2 x 1.3Ah Batteries) in L-Boxx
- Save $78.20
- Save $197.80
- Save $218.90
- Save $153.00
- Save $129.20
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GSBGML108V-0601429271
Bosch GSB10.8-2-LI 10.8V li-ion Combi Drill & GML10.8 V-LI Lithium-ion Jobsite Radio complete with 2 batteries, charger and L-Boxx
- At 189 mm it has the shortest design in its class for optimum handling, especially when performing drilling and screwdriving applications overhead and in tight spaces
- Newly developed 2-speed planetary gearbox for powerful screwdriving and drilling applications in wood and metal, and impact drilling in masonry
- Professional quality 10 mm Auto-Lock drill chuck
- Practical battery charge level indicator can be used at any time to find out how much energy is left in the battery
- Unique Bosch Premium lithium-ion technology for 400% longer lifetime and unbeatable battery runtime
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Practical battery charge level indicator with 3 LEDs
- Integrated LED light for illuminating the work area, even in dark places
- Motor brake for precise work when driving rows of screws
- Bosch Hyper Charge: due to the rapid charging process, the batteries are charged to 75% after just half of the charge time
GML10.8 V-LI Features:
- Top sound in the L-BOXX system!
- Powerful sound for FM/AM & MP3 file playback
- Fits perfectly in half a Bosch L-BOXX - easy transport with a system
- Connect external players via Aux-In
- Power supply either with Bosch 10.8-V Li-Ion batteries or using supplied mains adapter
- 10 station presets (5 FM and 5 AM)
- Practical storage compartment for supplied mains adapter and Aux-in cable
- Flexible bass/treble adjustment
- 2 x 5 watt speakers for stereo sound
- Fully functional after falling from a height of 1 metre
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B00AN52TV0
- Barcode: 3165140707060
- Torque, max. (hard screwdriving applications) 30 Nm
- Torque, max. (soft screwdriving applications) 13 Nm
- No-load speed, 2nd gear, from 0 rpm
- No-load speed (1st gear / 2nd gear) 0 - 380 / 0 - 1.300 rpm
- Chuck capacity, min./max. 1 / 10 mm
- Drill spindle thread 1/2"
- Battery voltage 10,8 V
- Weight incl. battery 1 kg
- Torque settings 20+1
- Length 189,0 mm
- Height 175,0 mm
- Cell type Lithium-ion
- Max. drilling diameter in wood 19 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in steel 10 mm
- Max. screw diameter 7 m
- Radio frequency range AM: 531 - 1.602kHz
- Radio frequency range FM: 87,5 - 108MHz
- Stations: 10 presets
- Input voltages mains: 12V
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $83.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.80 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $83.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.