Bosch GSB20-2RE 2-speed Impact Drill
- Save $27.90
- Save $85.60
- Save $17.10
- Save $71.70
- Save $171.10
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GSB20-2RE-240V
Bosch GSB20-2RE 2 speed impact drill comes complete with quick change chuck, auxiliary handle, depth stop and carry case. Available in 110 or 240 volts.
- Sturdy metal gear housing for long lifetime
- Bosch high-performance motor with high torque for hard drilling and screwdriving work, core cutting, holesawing and stirring
- Anti-rotation mechanical overload clutch for high level of work safety
- Single-sleeve quick-change chuck with Auto Lock for quick tool changes with one hand
- Speed preselection with setting wheel
- Rotating brush plate for constant power in reverse and forward rotation
- Softgrip for a secure hold
- Ball grommet for high movement radius and for preventing cable breaks
- Spindle collar diameter of 43 mm (European standard) – can be used in drill stands
- Multiple gears
- Infinitely variable speed control
- Forward/reverse operation
- Overload clutch
- Quick change chuck 13 mm
- Auxiliary handle
- Depth stop
- Carrying case
Upgrade this Bosch GSB20-2RE to a 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at www.boschpowertools.co.uk. Details enclosed with purchase.
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Rated power input 800 W
- No-load speed 0 - 1.100 / 3.000 rpm
- Power output 420 W
- Weight without cable 2,5 kg
- Torque (soft screwdriving applications) 36,0 / 14,0 Nm
- Rated torque 5,2 / 2,0 Nm
- Drill spindle connecting thread 1/2" - 20 UNF
- Chuck capacity 1,5 - 13 mm
- Length 365,0 mm
- Width 77,0 mm
- Height 220,0 mm
- Impact rate at no-load speed 0 - 17.600 / 48.000 bpm
- Drilling dia. in concrete 20 / 13 mm
- Drilling dia. in wood 40 / 25 mm
- Drilling dia. in steel 13 / 8 mm
- Drilling dia. in masonry 22 / 16 mm
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $73.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $73.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock