Bosch GSB20-2RE 2-speed Impact Drill
- Save $91.60
- Dewalt D25123K SDS+ Hammer Drill 3 Mode
- Save $37.00
- Bosch GSB19-2REA 900W Impact Drill with Dust Extraction
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GSB20-2RE-240V
Bosch GSB20-2RE 2 speed impact drill comes complete with quick change chuck, auxiliary handle, depth stop and carry case. Available in 110 or 240 volts.
- Sturdy metal gear housing for long lifetime
- Bosch high-performance motor with high torque for hard drilling and screwdriving work, core cutting, holesawing and stirring
- Anti-rotation mechanical overload clutch for high level of work safety
- Single-sleeve quick-change chuck with Auto Lock for quick tool changes with one hand
- Speed preselection with setting wheel
- Rotating brush plate for constant power in reverse and forward rotation
- Softgrip for a secure hold
- Ball grommet for high movement radius and for preventing cable breaks
- Spindle collar diameter of 43 mm (European standard) – can be used in drill stands
- Multiple gears
- Infinitely variable speed control
- Forward/reverse operation
- Overload clutch
- Quick change chuck 13 mm
- Auxiliary handle
- Depth stop
- Carrying case
Upgrade this Bosch GSB20-2RE to a 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at www.boschpowertools.co.uk. Details enclosed with purchase.
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Rated power input 800 W
- No-load speed 0 - 1.100 / 3.000 rpm
- Power output 420 W
- Weight without cable 2,5 kg
- Torque (soft screwdriving applications) 36,0 / 14,0 Nm
- Rated torque 5,2 / 2,0 Nm
- Drill spindle connecting thread 1/2" - 20 UNF
- Chuck capacity 1,5 - 13 mm
- Length 365,0 mm
- Width 77,0 mm
- Height 220,0 mm
- Impact rate at no-load speed 0 - 17.600 / 48.000 bpm
- Drilling dia. in concrete 20 / 13 mm
- Drilling dia. in wood 40 / 25 mm
- Drilling dia. in steel 13 / 8 mm
- Drilling dia. in masonry 22 / 16 mm
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $82.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.70 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $82.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.