Bosch GSH3E Demolition Hammer with SDS-plus shank 110V
- Save $85.80
We are sorry but the Bosch GSH3E Demolition Hammer with SDS-plus shank 110V is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $276.10
- Bosch GSH16-28 16 kg Breaker
- Save $280.90
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GSH3E-110V-0611320741
Bosch GSH3E 3kg Demolition Hammer with SDS-plus shank, complete with carrying case, auxiliary handle, special tile chisel, pointed chisel and grease tube
A specialist tool for renovation and refurbishment.
- High material removal rate thanks to powerful 650 W motor and special tile chisel
- Long lifetime thanks to the extremely sturdy hammer mechanism and toolholder as well as oil lubrication
- Excellent handling thanks to its low weight of just 3.5 kg, its compact design, lockable accelerator switch and softgrip
- Perfect coordination of hammer and chisel: this provides up to 40% faster work progress
- Up to 90% less tile breakage thanks to the optimum interaction of hammer and chisel
- Service cover for easy and fast changing of the carbon brushes
- Carrying case
- Auxiliary handle
- Special tile chisel
- Pointed chisel
- Grease tube (Available as spare part)
Upgrade this Bosch GSH3E to a 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at www.boschpowertools.co.uk.
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140326131
- Rated power input: 650 W
- Impact energy (chiselling): 4,3 J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 0 - 3.500 rpm
- Weight: 3,5 kg
- Length: 376 mm
- Width: 89 mm
- Height: 208 mm
- Toolholder: SDS-plus
- Available in 110 and 240 volts
- Barcode: 3165140326131
- Material removal rate in concrete of medium hardness, approx.: 36 kg/h
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.