Bosch GSN90-21RK Pneumatic Flat Head Framing Nailer
- Save $178.20
We are sorry but the Bosch GSN90-21RK Pneumatic Flat Head Framing Nailer is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $257.20
- Save $381.70
- Save $529.70
- Save $295.80
- Save $94.70
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GSN90-21RK-0601491001
Bosch GSN90-21RK Pneumatic Flat Head Framing Nailer (0601491001)
- Bosch patented Full Force Technology, 20% smaller, 10% more power
- Productivity, Intelligent handling solutions
- Lifetime, less down time and repair costs
- Full power in a more compact size
- Better line of sight due to small tool housing
- Usability in narrow places and close to walls
- Better ergonomics due to size/weight ratio
- 100 % full force air power, no waste of energy
- Quick release magazine enables jammed nails to be removed without the need for additional tools
- Adjustable depth of drive directly on the tool cuts out regulating pressure on compressor or using additional tools
- Solid metal striking plate can be used as 'hammer' to quick-align wood
- Selectable trigger switch for bump fire or sequential fire
- Wood protection system prevents tool shots when magazine is empty so there is no stress on internal components by blank fire
- In-line self cleaning air filter, every time hose is disconnected from the tool the releasing air pressure cleans out the filter and keeps debris out
- No return-chamber eliminating air resistance
- Rafter Hook
- Safety Goggles
- Air fitting
- Tool Hanger
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140562478
- Usage: 1st fix / framing
- Nail type: Plastic-collated strip full head
- Nail Length: 50 - 90 mm
- Nail Diameter: 2.8 - 3.3 mm
- Height: 34.2 cm
- Length: 54.2 cm
- Width: 10.5 cm
- Magazine angle: 21°
- Air consumption at 6.9 bar: (100 psi) per shot 3.02 L
- Working Pressure: 5 - 8 Bar
- Power: 98 NM
- Net Weight: 3.89kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $73.80 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $73.80 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.