Bosch GSR36V-LICP 36V Cordless li-ion Compact Drill Driver (2 x 1.3Ah Batteries)
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GSR36VLICP-0601912174
Bosch GSR36V-LICP 36 Volt Lithium Ion Drill Driver complete with 2 batteries, charger, keyless chuck and kitbox
- Long runtime: up to 225 screws (6 x 80 mm in softwood) with only one battery charge
- As light as 14.4 volt: the weight is comparable to that of conventional 14.4V NiCd/NiMH drill/drivers due to the Compact battery
- Extremely robust: fully functional, even after falling 2 m onto concrete, due to flexible Dura Shield housing
- Unique Bosch Premium lithium-ion technology for 400% longer lifetime and unbeatable battery runtime
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and total discharge
- Enormous power: it even drives 12 mm screws without a drop in speed
- Bosch Hyper Charge: due to the rapid charging process, the batteries are charged to 75% after just half of the charge time
- No memory effect: the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells
- Quick Charger AL 3640 CV
- 2 x 1.3 Ah Li-Ion batteries
- Keyless chuck
- Auxiliary handle
- Carrying case
Upgrade this Bosch GSR36V-LICP to a 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at boschpowertools.co.uk.
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140409339
- Torque, max. (hard screwdriving applications) 80 Nm
- Torque setting range, min./max. 1 / 9 Nm
- Torque, max. (soft screwdriving applications) 35 Nm
- No-load speed, 2nd gear, from 1.400 rpm
- No-load speed (1st gear / 2nd gear) 0 - 400 / 1.400 rpm
- Chuck capacity, min./max. 1,5 / 13 mm
- Drill spindle thread 1/2"
- Battery voltage 36 V
- Battery capacity 1,3 Ah
- Weight incl. battery 2,5 kg
- Charging time, approx. 45 mins
- Torque settings 15+1
- Length 250,0 mm
- Width 95,0 mm
- Height 271,0 mm
- Cell type Lithium-ion
- Max. drilling diameter in wood 50 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in steel 16 mm
- Max. screw diameter 12 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.60 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.60 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.