Bosch GWS10-125AVH 5"/125mm Angle Grinder 240V
- Save $82.80
We are sorry but the Bosch GWS10-125AVH 5"/125mm Angle Grinder 240V is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $15.80
- Save $2.80
- Bosch GWS9-115P - 115mm Angle Grinder with Slim Grip and PROtection Paddle Switch 900W
- Save $16.70
- Save $24.20
- Save $25.70
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GWS10-125AVH-0601821270
This Bosch GWS 10-125 AVH Angle Grinder takes all 5" angle grinder discs and comes complete with AVH side handle. Available in 110 or 240 volts.
Bosch grinders with powerful motors guarantee excellent grinding, cutting and roughing performance. Effectively protected from grinding dust ensures the longtime performance of these power tools.
- Extra-powerful 1000 W Champion motor
- Distortion-resistant protective guard - quickly and easily adjustable, provides reliable protection
- Good handling thanks to slim housing
- Vibration Control auxiliary handle with 70% vibration reduction for non-fatigue working (EN 50144)
- Direct cooling for high overload capability and long lifetime
- Gear head can be rotated in 90° steps
- Handle can be used on right or left
- Protective guard
- Vibration Control auxiliary handle
- Back flange
- Locking nut
- Two pin spanner
Upgrade this GWS10-125AVH to a 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at www.boschpowertools.co.uk. Details enclosed with purchase.
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140395540
- Rated power input: 1.000 W
- No-load speed: 11.000 rpm
- Power output: 630 W
- Grinding spindle thread: M 14
- Disc diameter: 125 mm
- Rubber sanding plate, diameter: 125 mm
- Wire cup brush, diameter: 70 mm
- Length: 298,0 mm
- Height: 106,0 mm
- Weight: 1,70 kg
- 110 or 240 volts
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.