Bosch GWS24-300 12in/300mm SDS Cutting Grinder
- Save $116.70
We are sorry but the Bosch GWS24-300 12in/300mm SDS Cutting Grinder is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $15.80
- Save $2.80
- Bosch GWS9-115P - 115mm Angle Grinder with Slim Grip and PROtection Paddle Switch 900W
- Save $16.70
- Save $24.20
- Save $25.70
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-GWS24-300
Bosch GWS 24-300 heavy duty 12" cutting grinder is suited to the cutting of steel and stone and can also be used for diamond disc dry cutting. Available in 110 or 240 volts.
Bosch grinders with powerful motors guarantee excellent grinding, cutting and roughing performance. Effectively protected from grinding dust ensures the longtime performance of these power tools.
The specialist tool for extremely deep cuts
- Up to 95 mm cutting depth – for working in steel and stone
- Stable cutting guide for exact cutting supplied as standard
- Bow handle at the machine's centre of gravity ensures consistent weight distribution
- Also suitable for diamond disc dry cutting with disc diameter up to 300 mm and dust extraction guard
- Quick-locking nut SDS supplied
- Handy grip angled to suit the application
- Flat gear head
- Triple-control safety switch with lock
- Protective guard quick adjustment
- Third securing thread for auxiliary handle, gear housing adjustable by 90° in four directions
- Synthetic resin armoured coils for long lifetime of the motor
- Good handling, also for left handers
- Bow handle (1 607 000 247)
- Hex screw (2 603 450 007)
- Protective guard (1 605 510 224)
- Slide (2 608 190 025)
- Back flange (2 605 703 017)
- Locking flange (2 605 703 016)
- SDS quick-locking nut (1 603 340 031)
Upgrade this Bosch GWS24-300 to a 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at www.boschpowertools.co.uk.
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Rated power input: 2.400 W
- No-load speed: 5.000 rpm
- Power output: 1.670 W
- Grinding spindle thread: M 14
- Disc diameter: 300 mm
- Bore size, diameter: 22,2 mm
- Weight: 6,20 kg
- 110 or 240 volts
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.