Bosch I-BOXX 72 Set 10
- Save $19.40
We are sorry but the Bosch I-BOXX 72 Set 10 is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $245.20
- Sealey AP2606B Topchest 6 Drawer With Ball Bearing Runners - American Pro Red/Black
- Save $58.20
Stanley 1-96-181 Tool Pouch @16705
- Save $11.60
- Save $11.90
- Save $2.50
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-IBOXX72Set10-2608438067
Bosch I-BOXX 72 Set 10
- Variable usage of insert boxes with possibility to take them out
- Platform for individual product sets
- Easy to remove from the I-BOXX
- Sturdy and hard wearing
- Different color code for ease of use
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 3165140647847
- Length (mm): 367
- Width (mm): 316
- Height (mm): 73
- Weight (kg): 1.42
- Total Shipping Weight: 2kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.10 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.10 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.