Bosch PHO 3100 750W DIY Planer 240V
- Save $140.30
- Hitachi P20SF Planer (620W) with Free Dust Bag and Adapter
- Save $226.40
- Makita KP0800 3"/82mm Planer
TOOLSTOP Part No: BOS-PHO3100-240V-0603271170
Bosch Planer PHO 3100 750 Watt Planer 240 Volt, complete with Carry Case.
Ensuring that everything runs smoothly - the Bosch Planer. The Bosch Planer completes its work in a typical Bosch manner, fast, precise and efficient. The combined guide and cutting depth adjustment knob provides you with secure guidance and continuously variable adjustment. The patented Woodrazor blade system ensures easy planing without having to exert force, the easiest and fastest blade changing method and high surface quality.
- Powerful high surface quality, easy working
- Fatigue-free working due to compact design and low weight
- High surface quality due to the highest no-load speed in its class and the patented, high-quality Woodrazor blade system
- Fast, efficient working due to planing depth of 3.1 mm, the highest in its class
- Three V-grooves in different sizes for easy slanting of edges
- Chip clearance on both sides for connecting to a dust bag or industrial vacuum cleaner - chips are ejected on the right or left, depending on the work situation
- Optimised chip clearance blower prevents chip congestion - for working without interruption
- Automatically extending parking rest - prevents damage to the workpiece or planer blade when putting the planer down
- Combined guide and planing depth adjustment knob provides secure guidance and infinitely variable adjustment
- Switch-on lock
- Parking rest
- Chip clearance on both sides
- Dust extraction
- Tungsten carbide reversible planer blade
- Allen key
- Parallel guide
- Plastic carrying case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Cutting depth: 0 - 3.1mm
- Rebating depth: 0 - 9mm
- Power input: 750W
- Power output: 420W
- Planing width: 82mm
- No-load speed: 1650 rpm
- Machine weight: 2.6kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 2.6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.80 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.80 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01895 838791 and the Bosch Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Bosch Professional Power Tools come with a 1 year warranty as standard but if you register the tool online within 30 days you'll get an extra 2 years warranty free. Bosch DIY Power Tools and Bosch Garden Power Tools come with a 2 year warranty as standard. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase. The Bosch guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.