TOOLSTOP Part No: BOST-MFN201-E
Bostitch MFN201E Manual Ratchet Floor Nailer 50mm
The Bostitch MFN-201 is a manual ratchet floor nailer with selectable single or multi-blow actions with ratcheting mechanism allows precision placement of fasteners of lengths 38-50mm.
- The extra-wide composite base offers stability
- Aluminium housing durability with rubber bumpers which protect against marring flooring
- The long-reach handle has integrated comfort grip for added comfort
- Installs 12mm, 15 mm and 19 mm flooring (1/2in, 5/8in and 3/4in)
- The ratchet mode can also be disengaged for single blow operation
- Carry case
- Graphite anti vibration mallet with ergonomic comfort grip
- Allen keys
**images for illustrative purposes only - please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B002G62IJM
- Barcode: 5902013946632
- Model: MFN201
- Weight: 3.9kg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 340 × 444 × 89
- Length (mm): 38 (min) - 50 (max)
- Magazine Capacity: 120 (max)
Some Reviews of this product:
- Sam said "I can't imagine laying my floor without a tool like this."
- Paul said "Used to nail down two oak floors. Had no problems at all. Very easy to use. Needs to be used in multi hit mode unless you are very confident about driving the nails home in one hit!"
- Reginald said "This makes laying solid or engineered floors very easy. It rarely jams and if it does it's easy to rectify. Very robust and easy to use."
- Total Shipping Weight: 12.141kg