BRAND NEW - Bosch Easy Dry Diamond Drill Bits
Posted by Mark Hunter - July 28, 2010
New from Bosch, Neil demonstrates the ease-of-use of these easy-dry diamond drill bits, including giving us in-depth instructions on how to use them. The trick is Bosch have used a vegetable oil-filled internal reservoir which allows the oil to gently lubricate and cool the bit as it drills into the ceramic tile.
You may also be interested in the Bosch dry diamond cutters.
Video also available on YouTube, DailyMotion and available to download as an m4v and ogv.
- No more installing - no need for water bottle and centring aid
- No longer necessary to remove the piece of drilled material
- No time-consuming cleaning of the work area after drilling
- Self-sealing drill bit; coolant does not leak
- Easy handling
- Very long lifetime despite dry use
blog comments powered by Disqus