BRAND NEW - DeWalt 10.8v lithium-ion Subcompact Range
Posted by Mark Hunter - August 18, 2010
We're really excited in the Toolstop office today, as we've taken delivery of the brand new range of power tools from DeWalt.
The range includes;
- Dewalt DCF815S2 10.8V Cordless Subcompact Impact driver
- Dewalt DCF710S2 10.8V Cordless Subcompact Drill/Driver
- Dewalt DCF610S2 10.8V Cordless Subcompact Screwdriver
- Dewalt DCL510N-XJ 10.8V L.E.D.Torch
As you'd expect, in keeping with Bosch and Makita, they've also produced a great kit.
But how do these DeWalt Subcompact tools compare with the 10.8v range from Makita or Bosch? You decide; let us know your thoughts here on the blog;
- are you ready to trade in your current power tools for the 10.8v cordless Subcompacts from DeWalt?
- are DeWalt wasting their time getting into the 10.8v cordless market, should they be sticking to what they already do best?
- what about the ergonomics of the Subcompacts, namely the battery not being part of the handle of the tools?
- what could you see yourself doing with the DeWalt subcompacts, considering the power they offer despite being 10.8v lithium-ion cordless tools?
blog comments powered by Disqus