BRAND NEW - Dewalt DCD710S2 10.8V Subcompact Drill/Driver
Posted by Mark Hunter - August 23, 2010
New in the DeWalt 10.8v lithium-ion subcompact range, Neil demos the Dewalt DCD710S2 10.8V Subcompact Drill/Driver.
Download the m4v and ogv versions.
- Compact, lightweight design
- 15 Position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes
- 10mm Single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change
- Two speed settings, variable speed and reverse switch
- All metal gearing for efficient power transmission and long tool life
- LED light for improved visibility
- 40 min charger
- 2 x 10.8V 1.3Ah Li-Ion batteries
- Kit box
I had the use of this tool over the weekend to tackle a wide variety of jobs, from assembling Ikea furniture to removing fence panels, dismantling kitchen cabinets and putting up shelves. The battery already had a charge in it and I used the tool heavily on Friday, loads on Saturday afternoon and did a few bits and pieces with it on Sunday and it was still going strong without me needing to drop it on the charger.
We want to know what you think about DeWalt's subcompact range, let us know on the blog.
blog comments powered by Disqus