Dewalt D25900K 1500W SDS Max Hammer 10kg 110V
- Save $355.60
- Save $186.50
- Save $162.90
- Save $325.70
- Save $77.90
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-D25900K-110V
Dewalt D25900K 1500W SDS Max Hammer available in 110 or 240 volts
- Large oversize hammer mechanism delivers extreme durability and excellent concrete breaking performance
- Ergonomic inline design ensures user comfort during any application
- Compact, streamlined design allows access in confined areas
- Active vibration control offers safer more comfortable use and more productivity
- Controllable impact energy provides the optimum setting to suit any application in any masonry materials
- Quick change chisel ajustment allows fast orientation of the chisel through 12 preset positions
- New 1500W, 95mm motor delivers outstanding motor efficiency and durability
- Magnesium housings ensure maximum durability and minimum weight
- Soft start feature ensures accurate clean breaking without chisel walking
- Multi adjustable side handle can be located anywhere on the hammer barrel, maintaining user comfort in any application
- Pointed chisel
- Multi position side handle
- Heavy duty carrying case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Power Input 1500 Watts
- Power Output 750 Watts
- Hand/Arm Vibration 9.8 m/s2
- Blows per Minute 1020-2040 bpm
- Impact Energy 5-25 J
- Tool Holder SDS Max
- Weight 9.8 kg
- Length 650 mm
- Height 250 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 12kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.60 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.60 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.