Dewalt DC352KBR 18V Cordless Plunge Saw + 1.5M Guide Rail
- Save $252.20
- Makita DSS610Z 18V Cordless Li-ion Circular Saw (Body Only) (Replaces BSS610Z)
- Save $110.80
- Save $155.40
- Dewalt DCS391M2 18V XR li-ion 165mm Circular Saw (2 x 4AH Batteries)
- Save $200.20
- Dewalt DCS373M2 18V XR li-ion Metal Cutting Saw (2 x 4Ah Batteries)
- Save $64.60
- Dewalt DCS373N 18V XR li-ion Metal Cutting Saw (Body Only)
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DC352KBR
Dewalt DC352KBR 18 Volt Cordless Plunge Saw plus DWS5022 1.5 Metre Guide Rail. Comes complete with 2 batteries, charger and kitbox
- Parallel plunge allows the user to maintain a smooth and constant hand position while cutting
- A 24 tooth blade gives a fine and accurate cut and maximum runtime and power
- Rail adjustment allows the saw to be adjusted accurately to the rail
- The anti kickback function stops the saw from moving backwards along the rail and helps stop the saw from climbing out of the work piece when making plunge cuts
- The enclosed guard gives a 90% dust extraction capability
- 55 mm Depth of cut allows the trimming and sizing of most common door sizes
- Guide Rail attachment to be used with a plunge saw
- Offers extremely high levels of accuracy allowing for a better finish which makes this a top quality product
- 1 hour charger
- 2 x 2.6Ah Ni-MH batteries
- 24 tooth precision circular saw blade
- Heavy duty carrying case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Voltage 18 V
- Battery Capacity NiMH 2.6 Ah
- Power Output 390 Watts
- No Load Speed 3200 rpm
- Blade Diameter 165 mm
- Blade Bore 20 mm
- Bevel Capacity 47 °
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º 59 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º[with guide rails] 55 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º 44 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º[with guide rails] 40 mm
- Weight 5.6 kg
- Length 349 mm
- Height 264 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 5.6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $83.20 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.80 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $83.20 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.