Dewalt DC925KB 18V Combi Drill Kit (2 batteries)
- Save $525.80
- Dewalt DCD785M1 18V XR li-ion 2-Speed Combi Drill (1 x 4AH Battery)
- Save $191.20
- Dewalt DCD985M2 18V XR li-ion Premium 3-Speed XRP Combi Drill (2 x 4AH Batteries)
- Save $186.60
- Dewalt DCD785C2 18V XR li-ion 2-Speed Combi Drill (2 x 1.5AH Batteries)
- Save $102.60
- Save $115.80
- Dewalt DCD985 18V XR li-ion Premium 3-Speed XRP Combi Drill (Body Only)
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DC925KB
Dewalt DC925KB 18 volt XRP combi drill, comes complete with 2 batteries, charger and kitbox
- Powerful 18 Volt combination tool for heavy duty hammerdrilling and screwdriving applications
- 22 position adjustable torque control for uniform results and optimised precision when screwdriving
- Up to 56 Nm of sustained torque for maximum performance
- 13 mm self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- Three speed settings for optimum performance in high torque, normal use and high speed applications.
- Ergonomically designed trigger and rubber grip
- Electronic brake for added control
- High performance fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability
- All metal gearing for efficient power transmission and longer tool life
- Modular design for easy access to key components and serviceability
- 30 minute charger
- 2 x 2.6AH Ni-MH batteries
- Multi position side handle
- Heavy duty carrying case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- How to Drill Masonry Properly - a Toolstop Guide »
- Choosing the Best Drill or Driver - A Toolstop Buying Guide »
- Makita Cordless Combi-Drills - a Toolstop Buying Guide to the Best »
- Toolstop's Highlights of 2010 - Part 2 - How to Replace the Brushes in a DeWalt Drill »
- How To Change the Brushes on a DeWalt Drill »
- Chuck Capacity 1.5-13 mm
- Battery NiMH 2.6 Ah
- Power Output 450 Watts
- No Load Speed 0-450 / 0-1500 / 0-2000 rpm
- Beats per Minute 0-7650 / 0-25500 / 0-34000 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood] 50 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal] 13 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Masonry] 16 mm
- Weight 2.8 kg
- Length 270 mm
- Height 245 mm
- 18 volts
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $81.00 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $81.00 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.