Dewalt DCB119 li-ion XR Battery Charger 10.8v - 18v - For Use in Car
- Save $14.00
We are sorry but the Dewalt DCB119 li-ion XR Battery Charger 10.8v - 18v - For Use in Car is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $120.30
- Save $31.40
- Bosch GML50 Professional Powerbox 360 Jobsite Radio/Charger
- Save $8.50
- Save $70.90
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DCB119
Dewalt DCB119 Lithium Ion Car Battery Charger for 10.8v, 14.4v and 18v XR batteries - 1.5ah or 3ah
- For use in cigar lighter socket in cars and vans
- Charges XR Li-Ion DEWALT 10.8V, 14.4V, 18V Slide Pack batteries
- Charges 1.5Ah battery pack in 30 minutes
- DEWALT 2 stage charging system
- Diagnostics with bright LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power problem, and battery too hot or too cold
- Intelligent Charger varies charge rate according to battery type to increase battery pack life
- 1 year standard warranty or 3 year warranty when registered online
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5035048349885
- Voltage 10.8:14.4V:18V V
- Battery chemistry Li-Ion
- Charging current 4.0 A
- Charging Time 30 (1.5Ah) min
- Width 120 mm
- Height 90 mm
- Length: 180 mm
- Weight 0.49 kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 1kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $73.80 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.50 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $73.80 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.