DeWalt DCD925B2 XRP 18v NiMH Cordless Combi Drill (2 x 2.6Ah Batteries)
- Save $515.30
- Dewalt DCD785M1 18V XR li-ion 2-Speed Combi Drill (1 x 4AH Battery)
- Save $100.50
- Save $187.40
- Dewalt DCD985M2 18V XR li-ion Premium 3-Speed XRP Combi Drill (2 x 4AH Batteries)
- Save $212.00
- Dewalt DCD995M2 18V Cordless XR 3 Speed Brushless Combi Drill (2 x 4Ah Batteries)
- Save $176.70
- Dewalt DCD795M2 18V XR Brushless Compact Lithium-Ion Combi Drill (2 x 4Ah Batteries)
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DCD925B2
DeWalt DCD925B2 XRP 18v NiMH Cordless Hammer Drill complete with 2 batteries, charger and kitbox
- Powerful 18 Volt XRP Combi tool for heavy duty drilling and screwdriving applications
- DEWALT built frameless motor reduces size and increases efficiency producing excellent runtime
- Ultra smooth 3 speed selector for optimum performance in high torque, normal use and high speed applications.
- 22 position adjustable torque control for uniform results and optimised precision when screwdriving
- 13 mm Self Tightening keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for ultimate bit control
- Extra sensitive trigger increases control when setting and removing fasteners
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip increases comfort
- White LED for improved visibility
- Dual Collar design for quick and easy changing between hammer, drill and screw modes
- 2 X 2.6 NiMH batteries
- Side handle
- Carry Case
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B002H3GTDU
- Barcode: 5035048233658
- Voltage 18 V
- Battery Capacity 2.6 NiMH Ah
- Chuck Capacity 1.5-13 mm
- Power Output 450 Watts
- No Load Speed 0-500/0-1250/0-2000 rpm
- Beats per Minute 0-8500/0-21250/0-34000 bpm
- Max Torque 55 Nm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood] 50 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal] 13 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Masonry] 16 mm
- Weight 2.9 kg
- Length 247 mm
- Height 248 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $79.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.30 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $79.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.