Dewalt DCF885N 18V XR li-ion Impact Driver (Body Only)
In StockDelivered within 4 Days to United States
DealsDCF885 Impact Driver (Body) + 29 Pce Impact Driver Accessory Set
- Dewalt DCF885N 18V XR li-ion Impact Driver (Body Only)
- Dewalt DT70501B Extreme Impact Screwdriving Set (29 Piece)
- Save $6.60
- View all Deals
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DCF885N
Dewalt DCF885N 18 Volt XR Lithium Ion Impact Driver - Body Only
- Latest generation compact impact driver featuring new XR Lithium Ion technology
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Ultra compact, light weight design allows for use in confined spaces
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip increase comfort
- All metal gearing for efficient power transmission and long tool life
- Aluminium front housing provides greater heat dispersion increasing motor life
- Intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications
- 6.35mm 'drop in' keyless hex driver allows for quick, one handed fitment
- Bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality
- Steel belt clip and strong magnetic bit holder ensure storage solutions
- Multi-voltage charger for use with 18V, 14.4V, and 10.8V XR Li-Ion slide pack batteries
Batteries or charger are NOT included
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B0062ZQI4Y
- Barcode: 5035048953471
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Ah
- Bit Holder: 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Power Output: 250 Watts
- No Load Speed: 2800 rpm
- Impacts per Minute: 3200 ipm
- Max Torque: 155 Nm
- Max. Bolt Diameter: M12
- Length: 141 mm
- Height: 236 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Impact: 15.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 2.2 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 90 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 1 (Sound): 3 dB(A)
- Accoustic Pressure: 101 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 2 (Sound): 3 dB(A)
- Net Weight: 1.6kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 2kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.