Dewalt DCF889N 18V XR li-ion High Torque Impact Wrench (Body Only)
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DCF889N
Dewalt DCF889N 18 Volt Lithium Ion High Torque Impact Wrench - Body Only
- Powerful fan cooled motor delivers up to XXX Nm of sustained torque and up to 2300 impacts per minute for heavy duty fastening applications
- Bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight
- User preferred rubber XR grip and switch for greater application comfort and maximum control
- 1/2" (13 mm) square drive allows for more efficient torque delivery and excellent socket retention
- Aluminium front housing for better weight and balance
Batteries or charger are NOT included
- 1 year standard warranty or 3 year warranty when registered online
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5035048381700
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery Capacity: 4.0 Ah
- Bit Holder: 1/2" (12.7mm)
- No Load Speed: 1500 rpm
- Impacts per Minute: 2600 ipm
- Max. Torque: 418 Nm
- Max. Bolt Diameter: M20
- Total Shipping Weight: 3kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $74.60 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.60 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $74.60 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.