TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DCG412N
Dewalt DCG412L2 18 Volt XR Lithium Ion Grinder (Body Only)
- Latest generation premium Grinder featuring new XR Lithium Ion Technology
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Powerful and Highly Efficient PM58 DEWALT fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes, delivers up to 7000 rotations per minute for fast cutting and grinding applications
- Steel cut spiral bevel gears provide highest level of durability and low vibration, increasing user productivity
- Low profile jam pot gear case improves gear durability and ergonomics
- Intelligent trigger & lock-off switch for enhanced work safety and control
- 1 year standard warranty or 3 year warranty when registered online
Batteries or charger are NOT included
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
Internal ID: B006WXB6F2
- Barcode: 5035048356180
- Voltage: 18V
- Max. Disc Diameter: 125mm
- Power Output: 405 Watts
- No Load Stroke Rate: 0-7000 rpm
- Spindle Thread: M14
- Length: 400mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.40 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.40 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.