Dewalt DCS380L2 18V XR li-ion Reciprocating Saw (2 x 3AH Batteries)
- Save $680.00
We are sorry but the Dewalt DCS380L2 18V XR li-ion Reciprocating Saw (2 x 3AH Batteries) is not currently available but look at these great alternatives we have in stock for same day despatch
- Save $263.90
- Makita BJR181Z 18V Li-ion Reciprocating Saw (Body Only)
- Save $34.40
- Bosch GSA10.8V-LIN 10.8V li-ion Cordless Sabre (Reciprocating) Saw (Body Only)
- Save $101.40
- Makita JR100DZ 10.8V li-ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw (Body Only)
- Save $160.30
- Dewalt DCS380M2 18V XR li-ion Reciprocating Saw (2 x 4AH Batteries)
- Save $8.60
- Dewalt DCS310N 10.8V Compact Reciprocating Saw (Body Only)
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DCS380L2
Dewalt DCS380L2 18 Volt XR Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw complete with 2 batteries, charger and kitbox
- Latest generation premium Reciprocating Saw featuring new XR Lithium Ion Technology
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Powerful & Highly Efficeint PM58 DEWALT fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes, delivers fast cutting action up to 2,950 strokes per minute and 28.6 mm stroke length maximising user productivity
- High performance reciprocating mechanism and lightweight magnesium gearcase offer the user optimised power to weight ratio
- Intelligent variable speed trigger, lock-off switch and electronic motor brake for quick controlled cuts and enhanced work safety
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- Pivoting adjustable shoe with open top for high stability and blade visibility during a cut
- Four-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Modular component design for trouble free servicing
- Rubber coated grip to reduce surface vibration and user fatigue
- Improved ergonomic design
- Multi-voltage Charger for use with 18V, 14.4V and 10.8V XR Li-Ion slide pack batteries
- 2 slide battery packs
- 60 min charger
- Heavy duty carrying case
- 1 year standard warranty or 3 year warranty when registered online
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5035048305539
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: Li-ion 3.0 Ah
- Power Output: 560 Watts
- No Load Stroke Rate: 0-2950 spm
- Stroke Length: 28.6 mm
- Length: 425 mm
- Height: 195 mm
- Net Weight: 3.3kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.10 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.10 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.