Dewalt DCS391L2 18V XR li-ion 165mm Circular Saw (2 x 3AH Batteries)
- Save $232.80
- Makita DSS610Z 18V Cordless Li-ion Circular Saw (Body Only) (Replaces BSS610Z)
- Save $101.70
- Save $138.00
- Dewalt DCS391M2 18V XR li-ion 165mm Circular Saw (2 x 4AH Batteries)
- Save $57.30
- Dewalt DCS373N 18V XR li-ion Metal Cutting Saw (Body Only)
- Save $192.60
- Dewalt DCS373M2 18V XR li-ion Metal Cutting Saw (2 x 4Ah Batteries)
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DCS391L2
Dewalt DCS391L2 18 Volt XR Lithium Ion Circular Saw complete with 165mm 24 tooth saw blade, 2 batteries, charger and kitbox
- Latest generation premium Circular Saw featuring new XR Lithium Ion Technology
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Powerful & Highly Efficeint PM58 DEWALT fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes delivers up to 3700 rotation per minute for fast cutting action
- Ergonomic handle set with rubber overmold to optimise end user comfort
- Extremely durable tool design, including a cast magnesium base for repeatitive, accurate cuts
- Intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications
- Keyless bevel angle and depth of cut adjustment with easy to read scale for maximum cordless versatility
- Spindle lock for quick and easy blade change
- Lock off switch and electronic motor brake for additional control and work safety
- Ultra thin kerf 165 mm, 24 tooth carbide-tipped blade allows for efficient run time and fast, smooth cut finish at maximum 55 mm depth of cut
- Improved erganomic design and rubber grip increase comfort
- Multi-voltage Charger for use with 18V, 14.4V and 10.8V XR Li-Ion slide pack batteries
- 165 mm carbide blade
- Hex Key
- 2 slide battery packs
- 60 Min Charger
- Heavy duty carrying case
- 1 year standard warranty or 3 year warranty when registered online
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5035048305546
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: Li-Ion 3.0 Ah
- Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- Power Output: 460 Watts
- No Load Speed: 3700 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 50º
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 55 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 42.1 mm
- Length: 360 mm
- Height: 240 mm
- Net Weight: 3.8kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $80.10 (inc VAT) are subject to a $11.40 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $80.10 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.