Dewalt DCT410S1 10.8V li-ion Cordless 17mm Inspection Camera (1 Battery)
TOOLSTOP Part No: DEW-DCT410S1
Dewalt DCT410S1 10.8V li-ion Cordless 17mm Inspection Camera complete with 1 battery, charger and kitbox
This cordless inspection camera has a detachable display which allows for easier use in awkward locations and can be passed between end users.
- Removable wireless screen for ease of viewing when in tight areas
- Photo and video capturing on micro SD card to help with documentation (SD card sold separately)
- Hook and magnet accessories included to aid in retrieval
- 3x zoom capability for better visibility
- 3.5" screen for increased visibility
- Waterproof cable up to 3 metres
- LED light on end of camer for great visibility
- 3' camera cable
- 1 x 10.8v 1.3ah Li-Ion battery pack
- Fast charger
- Kit box
- Plumbing: inspect inside pipes, retrieve obstructions
- HVAC: inspect inside ducts, inspect for cracked heat exchangers
- Installers: inspect inside walls, find clear spots, run new cables, wires etc
- Remodelling: inspect inside walls, find clear spots
- Maintenance: preventative maintenance on equipment, troubleshoot problems
- Electrical: inspect inside panel boxes, preventative maintenance
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Barcode: 5035048336120
- Voltage 10.8v
- Camera head diameter 17mm
- Cable length 3ft
- Display size 3.5"
- Display resolution 320 x 480dpi
- Zoom 3X
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
TOOLSTOP offers a next working day delivery service* on all UK Mainland orders made before 5pm Monday to Friday.
All orders received after 5pm Friday or on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday*.
UK orders below $76.50 (inc VAT) are subject to a $10.90 handling and packaging fee. UK orders above $76.50 (inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge.
Orders for offshore locations will be charged a delivery fee and will take longer to be delivered.
See our delivery page for more details.*Only on items denoted in stock
Call 01753 567055 and the Dewalt Service Centre will arrange the best course of action to get your issue rectified. Normally you will be asked to take the faulty item to your nearest Dewalt Agent but if you are further than 10 miles away from an agent they will arrange to have your item collected by carrier. Warranty on Dewalt products is for 1 year. The warranty is valid anywhere in Europe but not beyond. There are Service Agents in all major European countries to carry out repairs. Please Note, you will require to produce your Toolstop invoice as proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - The guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.